Yesterday...
All my troubles gone
That was yesterday......!
Err... Sorry for singing! LOL!
Yeah! How are you guys? Fine? Do you get heart attack? Do you get jail treatment from parents? OR you get a prince or princess treatment from your family and parents?
If that you get a prince or princess treat from your family and parents, CONGRATULATION! You have make it! I'm proud to be your friend! (Do you still admit me as your friends? LOL!)
I got 2 A1 and 1 A2, others is history! The worst is Chemistry E8! Should I blame my pregnant Chemistry teacher? Maybe I just should blame my self for not doing better...
I can consider myself quite lucky and I'm quite satisfy too with my result! BUT nothing to be proud of or nothing to me to show off... All the subject that I failed during Trial Exam past, with most is C6!
Thanks for your wish! (If you ever wish me luck!) Thanks GOD too for listening my prayer!
And something I want to bring you the attention... (See the picture below!)
and YESTERDAY ALSO! I finally got my long awaited NS letter! Exactly 1 week before the NS! Oh gosh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment