Last year,15 Dec 2008 was on Monday, we went to Pulau Pangkor and come back on 17 Dec 2008. How happy it was the past? Can't really believe, it was last year! It was kinda still so fresh in my mind!
First time canoeing: Like it very much. And then I would not expect to play it everyday in the camp! It's start off everything here!
If you miss out this and interested to read more, go to this last year post.
And then, before this. There was also something. It was history also. The Star Cruise Libra Trip! The last time I on board of cruise ship was like 6-8. I don't know much about then, but of course it was exciting trip!
The Star Cruise Libra!
The upper deck. Like living in the heaven!
(or those Mat Salleh movie that's showing off the very luxury life! LOL!)
Owh... The night scene was always the picture you always dream of.
The meal there was unlimited. On top of that, it was those hotel dish!
So of course, we miss the food a lot!
Again, if you miss out this and interested to read more, go to this last year post.
I know, I know. You remember back, last year was my SPM year right? I know we all suffer like **** but, I think I'm rewarded and very well rejuvenate after that... LOL!
Looking forward to have some trip with my classmates....
I know, I know. You remember back, last year was my SPM year right? I know we all suffer like **** but, I think I'm rewarded and very well rejuvenate after that... LOL!
Looking forward to have some trip with my classmates....


No comments:
Post a Comment