Sunday Morning Jogging?

Sunday? Today is ..... WEDNESDAY!? Sorry, I know it's outdated and it's because some technical error here...

Sunday morning woke up yawning, go to have a jog? Huhu... Sounds like, impossible? But we did it!

And the reward was great enough...

Some 'SUNSHINE' in my life...

Although I just jog a round, but at least some kick start! The air was fresh, the sunshine was just fine enough, and there's come in some green nature...

Sounds enough to kick start you?

When I think back, the last time I woke up at 7am was most likely to be in the camp! After that........ it's HISTORY! So fast, and the time has pass us by... HALF A YEAR!

Let's JOG! I'll be OK! Tadadodoooo....


And actually, there's quite many health concious Malaysian out there...

Bright enough to shine your life?

Even more sunshine! Sunshine in my window!

Back to JAMBATAN GOYANG GOYANG!
(Tak takut pun... Relak je...)

The colour, tone, sharpness and contrast was somehow amazing in the park!

And there's something you have to avoid although it's just a park, errrr park's parking area....


******************************************************************



********************************************



*****************************



**************



*****







BEWARE OF RIDERS BEAR!
(Kidding only! No hard feeling boss!)


No comments:

Powered By Blogger