Working Days...

Why this 2 months my blog seems to be slow? What I mean slow it's that, I'm slow in terms of updating this blog...

When you work 6 days a week, the only free day you don't have to work is on Sunday. When you think Sunday is an off day, you thought you wanted to pile everything to do it on that day. But it's also family day for me! So all the things go, next Sunday, next Sunday and next Sunday to do it...

Why not on the evening when I reach home? I had ever thought of it. I plan things on office"I shall do this, this and this tonight!". When you reach home and finish dinner, you thought, take a nap will refresh me and get better in job. When you nab and the time limit you set it's on time, then you tell yourself, this is a sweet dream! I'm not getting this always. Why not sleep awhile more? Then it get to be A WHILE, A while and a while....

And this few weeks, I actually got the time on the evening to update my blog, but what to do? Other circumstances appear. My brother want to use the computer for project and exam...

But this shall not be the EXCUSE for YOU GUYS to come and visit my blog! My blog visitors seems to slow down a lot! I'm not sure why... Suppose holiday got more time to visit my blog! But it went the other way round! Maybe you guys to free go to have part time job and play games 24/7?

So how? So bear with... 1 more months I shall be free to update my blog without limits! I love blogging actually... just that don't have the time. I love to blog more than those people Tweets!

Come visit my blog in a short while! ^_^

No comments:

Powered By Blogger