Full Moon!

Yeah! I got a baby here... It's not my own child here but it's my baby N86


New born in box!


It's been a month now and I'm not too keen in discovering my HP this time and this is due to my very limited time after come back from work. I have to say that, I seldom maximise the feature to my daily use. One of it might be the effect after I using it non stop. The battery life. If I use too much, it might only last me 2 days then I have to charge again.


So what the deal of charging it? Sound simple I know. But how if I don't have the charger and wanted to make an emergency call? So save some battery for call. The main purpose of HP is connecting people.

Music player

This HP like I said earlier, makes me very outdated in this world. But now, I feel like I'm very 'IN' to date already. LOL! This HP also tells me that, technology is real fast in improving.


Hope it will serves me well, in years to come...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger