From a Basic and Classic to Advance and Modern

Hi, this is me, Desmond Law, the author of this blog.

I have been introduce to blogging by Kellie since August 2007 at MSN Spaces . Later on, early this year I decide to jump over to a better place, here, blogspot! I decide to jump over to here because MSN Spaces don't offer me much feature. Besides that, I being influence and encourage to join blogspot. Kellie introduce me to blog at MSN Spaces, Kellie also introduce me to this place. Quite a number of my friends have been started blogging from here since few years back. I'm the one who are late and outdated...

Let's see how far the truth is from the number of user from this blog and also how diligent I am to able to update this blog frequent enough. Of course coming back for more about my life!


1 comment:

testing123 said...

Hi.. Ikmal here (dont forget to link me).

Powered By Blogger