15th Day Of Chinese New Year

Tomorrow is the so called the end of Chinese new year for this year, for most of the Chinese out there... Before that, on the 14th night(counting down to 15th Day, not all but some...) we got one special ceremony. I went to that ceremony just now. It was so pack! More and more people believe this and that place is getting more famous! We will make round while holding joss stick, following the monk, while the monk citing some sutera. Make round symbolize we go to have a better luck/ means change to a better luck. After that, the follower will hold a handkerchief with a tie in it, then the monk will untie the handkerchief. Untie the handkerchief symbolize going truth all the obstacle without problem or successfully. After that, the follower, (we) will get some gift as thanks giving. Finish story...

This Chinese new year is really busy for me until I can't finish my work! (accuse...lame) I have to skip few dinner to have some enough time and sleep! My ang pau is above RM500. Kinda same with last year... But can't decide what to do with that sum of money. Too many wish list. List it later.

This few day really busy. I'm start to looking forward for that holiday. Not just ordinary holiday. It's a history for me, because I'm going to have my driving license! That's why. Start to dreaming when am I going to drive. But still thinking about the car. The car my family own is kinda old, and then have to share with my brother and I don't like automatic car since I'm riding a bike with five gear. So use to that omph(vroooom!)!

This few weeks, I think almost all people knew Edison's case...I think people will sigh when almost all people talking about him, so I'm not going to talk about him, instead I'm going to talk about the effect of me, talking about him! Since this few days I busy talking about him, because it's a hot topic and I'm really excited about that...I talk to my classmates about that. After few days talking the same thing and having big reaction about the story people start to said that I'm maniac and gay! OMG! I think this applies to many if so since I don't think so just me who viewed it! How can you say I'm gay, since Edison only appear in few picture while the others is sexy picture of the celebrities? The sexy picture is more than Edison's picture...LOL! But I'm so unhappy about this matter. This stop me completely to talk about him!(just here to voice out)

"MISUNDERSTANDING MAY LEADS TO AN END OF RELATIONSHIP..."

So forget about the bad things. As you can see, this blog is rate G, so you can have a peace of mind when entering my site.(Thanks to Ikmal) The coming up update feature is:
1) My Wishlist
2) The lyrics of the songs that on the play list.

Please vote to let my know you though about my blog!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger