I'm On Magazines Seventeen Front Cover!


As you can see, I'm on front pages cover of magazines SEVENTEEN which publish in London. They interview me after they visit my blog and see that I know how to play electric guitar and jamming. They told me that, they are searching for new talent to play electric guitar. They are searching for 100 representative from Asian country. Actually it's not that famous as you think, because they always feature someone new in this field and every month is new face. So for this time, I'm feature in the front cover for this issue.

Still unbelievable? You better believe it! Don't ask me, trust your own eyes! If you still hesitate, go find this company online. This would be my greatest gift of my life! (Wondering why they didn't publish this in Malaysia...Maybe they afraid that I might be too famous...LOL!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! I'm loyal reader of Seventeen mag k! DOn't fool around pleaseeeeeeeee.........

That's One Law said...

Did you read the London publish SEVENTEEN mag? I guess you didn't, no wonder...Go and have a look as soon as possible because it's me on the front cover..

Anonymous said...

oh c'mon!
I know how seventeen work, they don't find cover model this way...

Firdaus Qudri said...

wahhh. nice... make me 1... hehe

Powered By Blogger