I absent from school today because our school is going to hold a sports activity day. So for the whole day, students will be 'lock up' at the school field! (afraid the students hiding somewhere and misdoing things that can causes a new life! LOL) But not that I lazy, erm just a bit, but actually my skin is still sensitive just after recover for about two weeks. I can't sweat a lot because after I sweat, my skin will start to feel itchy and of course I will scratch and scratch until become reddish and skin feel sore! That's why! I have not been call to do sports activity during sports period for quite sometimes, so I think I can use that accuse!
Today, for the first time I will be dating with an electric guitar!
(Not this one, for illusion purpose only. Guitar in the picture is Bee Gees signed guitar)Actually I'm having a band jamming today in the studio. This is my first time jamming, although I have been watching my senior friends jamming for few times but I never play anything with them. Just listening and watching they jamming. This time is different, I will be playing instrument ranging from guitar,(my option since I know how to play) drum, bass guitar and maybe keyboard. But unfortunately for me, just my friend Parthiban and me know how to play guitar and he also know how to play bass guitar. For the others, they are just having fun trying out things and don't play any instruments before. (they have no professional training before!LOL) I also plan to invite them to my open house for this CNY 2008. We are all grown up and this is my first time bringing a bunch of friends to my house. Quite nervous, but jamming is more nervous! This is my first time jamming and I expect it is a whole lots of joy!
Keep you update later!


5 comments:
Fuyoh!! You did open house for CNY but u didn't invite me?? Wanna save ur mum's angpow? lol...
Sorry, class mates only...
I wanted you to know, i really enjoy reading your blog and added you to my favourits! :-)
hope you have a great day!
Chililady from Austria
apa la u nie ken wai...
an austrian babe wanna be friends wif u and u rejected??
i wouldnt want to miss this kind of golden opportunity..
believe me, she is smokin hott
Chiililady@ Welcome to my blog chililady... We Malaysian love Chillies very much! We eat everyday, it's our daily food! You are reall hot like chili!
Ikmal@ i know she's hot, and I'm sure you have visited her blog, why don't you make friend with her?
Thanks for comment. Have a nice day!
Post a Comment