Chinese New Year Eve

Hi, as you know I still keeping up with new stuff. I'm working out on Music player. This few days have been wasting my time to get the Music Player working right. At first, I start to use the esnips which was recommended by Kellie, but it not working right on my blog. After that, I'm trying to find another Music Player and while reading at Ikmal's blog, I stumble upon that he is using My Flat Fetish...(weird name or did I misspelled it?) . I go to that web and working out on that Music Player now. Wondering what kind of music will I going to put right? I'm a big fans of Bee Gees of course some of my favorite Bee Gees collection.

As you know, today is Chinese New Year eve, which most of the Chinese will have a gathering with family and have their dinner together. Yesterday I also have been absent to school because most my friends don't want to go to school. Of course I follow the majority, if not, I'm going to be bored... Not just because of that, I really help up my parents to prepare for this new year. I accompany my mum to the Pudu Market. Not just accompany actually, I have a mission, that is to buy some 'illegal' fireworks. Not those heavy fireworks, just fire cracker actually. But ended up being just accompany my mum. I can't find one. Just a simple pop-pop is sell there. At the evening I find out from Kok Yang that, today(Tuesday) the teacher give many homeworks and as you know 'almost' (just Kok yang & Hanyi) all the Chinese absent and I find out from him that today 1 student absent, including me. LOL!

This Saturday I also promise my classmate to invite them to my CNY open house since last raya I eat much at their house. LOL! I'm not sure this whether this Saturday I will be free.

Hope to get to you soon! Come back for more things!

1 comment:

testing123 said...

Proud to help you :p
Anyway, its myflashfetish.

Happy chinese new year!!

Powered By Blogger