Busy Holiday!

Holiday have been started since last Friday. Although I don't have school that day but I still have to rush to tuition too. I'm always so-called busy...

Saturday 8th Mac
Today woke up late at 11am. I seldom do that, since saturday and sunday also I have to wake up at 9am to follow my parents for breakfast. Last time my brother also follow along but not this few years. They have been come home late at night, with all those adulthood live...I'm looks like showing off that I'm good(^_^) Actually that I just waiting for my time to come to transform me to be adulthood!

After woke up late, my brother and his GF have planned to treat me at Dragon-i at Leisure Mall there. We go out at 11.30pm and heading to my school to vote. haha I can see many people out there with their supporters trying to catch business! The place there was so happening and the country now is like having a campaign war. After voting, I brothers take my to Dragon-i. I have to said that thier food is awesome. Go check it out. Their mini dragon pau (siu long pau) is thier famous dish. Anyone knows that. That's a must for who is planning to visit there, if not you're not consider eating there!

After finish eating at about 1.35pm and going to tuition but heavy traffic jam! Normally arrive late at tuition is ok but the first class is Mr. Anwar! He will try to embarrass the late students... I always saw people being embarrass but this is my first time.

After tuition until 6.30pm I have to go to dinner again. Really a busy hectic day. Eat non stop but luckily I'm not that fat. At the dinner, the younger table talk about vacation and plan on the holiday while the elder table tall about election! Really a hot discussion! At around 9.30pm some of them have their handphone ringing no stop! They are getting some info about the results and rumors. haiz every time got rumors about riot...

Sunday 9th Mac
Today I'm having add math seminar at UM. My mother said why having seminar so early? I don't know, the teacher want their students to prepare early maybe...I asked Parthiban to go with me but Parthiban kinda afraid because when my father trying to drive his car out of the house, he hit my neighbour house car! Luckily that I'm still can arrive on time!

I think that seminar was nothing special. It wasn a boring class for me. It's like kinda torture without food and drinks! Just 2 teacher talking all about add math. I feels like having a tour in UM then having seminar, study on add math! Go to UM really a new experience for me and now I know that someone will get lost in that UM! Nice place! I also starts to think that next year life will be like that...All students dressing up pretty and smart chatting with girls and boys, bringing the laptop around the Uni. Great experience!

I will talk about my story on 12th General Election later...Have a nice day!
(I knew that my blog have been slow down this few days. Maybe because I'm busy and lazy..haha.)


No comments:

Powered By Blogger