My 17th Birthday!

Wow! This my 17th birthday! The time was passing really fast! As you know, this year would be a year of hope! I will be taking my driving license which I'm too excited with and public exam, SPM which I hate the day it comes....LOL!

If I look back, from the day my mother accompany me to Tadika, to primary school and secondary school, time really seems like moving so fast, and keep moving forward without looking back anymore. I learn that since we can't stop the time and reverse or forward the time, (I think many hopes that it will be possible including me...) so we have to appreciate every moment and grab every opportunity that comes. I also learned that I have to keeping update with the world, if not we will be lost out and we're the one who will suffer the lost not them. The world won't bother whether you like it or not, we will have to follow them just the matter of more or less. We have to be real to ourself too. We can't change the fact that we're the bad person and we even try to turn over a new leaf but what things have happen, it's happened. We can't change much of the fact(maybe with great amount effort) because it was so unreal.

"If you're bad, even though you change over a new leaf, it's still you. Your very own self", -desmondlaw


Besides that, with all you guys support this blog which starts on Feb 2008 have reach 100 visitors just after 1 month! With that amount of visitor, I would continue my hard work to update my blog regularly to viewers who concerns about my life, share my ups and downs and also keeping update on my thought. Thanks for leaving me whole bunch of great present,(although it was not real) but I appreciate because you have that kind of generous heart to be here and leave me a present. That's why I put that. First is just for fun, and feel more like happening. Second to test my friends! haha...

Thanks for support
Desmond Law
The Author

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Waaaa, now you can get license car test! Do you go to my blog anyway?

testing123 said...

Oh.. Sorry. I totally fergot

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY..

I will totally belanja u kacang when I can..

Peace

That's One Law said...

@Bobby: I always do visits my friends blog...Always! You better update to keep me visiting, if not I will bored and forget about you!

@Ikmal" Belanja kacang? Then have to wait for you when?

Powered By Blogger