I knew Vincentchow.net for quite sometime and have been a very long time reader and supporter of it too. It was manage and maintain by my calssmates, Vincent Chow! He have been blogging for about 2 years back! Before that, not long after the born of VincentChow.net, he launch another called Stupiak.com. I was very happy to knew that and I'm was the second member of that forum, because I think Vincent inform me first! haha. But because Vincent was too busy, he kinda careless to maintain that side and being hack by those irresponsible and nothing to do, too free hackers and stupiak.com forum was gone like that....
We have been discussing since last year to rebuild the great empire of that forum, Vincent's first forum... So now, today, he have officially (I think so) because he have invited me to test and to be it's second member like last time. I don't know whether I'm a white mice for his laboratory work or best friend of him who always in his mind...LOL!
So in this post, I would like to invited you guys, on behalf of the admin, Vincent Chow and the second member of that forum to join that forum in addition make that forum a happening place and better place for we guys!
JOIN VINCENTCHOW.NET FORUM NOW! IT"S OFFICIALLY OPEN!
See you there....don't forget to come here back often!
We have been discussing since last year to rebuild the great empire of that forum, Vincent's first forum... So now, today, he have officially (I think so) because he have invited me to test and to be it's second member like last time. I don't know whether I'm a white mice for his laboratory work or best friend of him who always in his mind...LOL!
So in this post, I would like to invited you guys, on behalf of the admin, Vincent Chow and the second member of that forum to join that forum in addition make that forum a happening place and better place for we guys!
JOIN VINCENTCHOW.NET FORUM NOW! IT"S OFFICIALLY OPEN!
See you there....don't forget to come here back often!


No comments:
Post a Comment