Yesterday was Maulidur Rasul which is Islam, Nabi Muhhamad birthday if not mistaken and it was a public holiday! We just finish our first term holiday for a week and then yesterday was public holiday again, in less than one week! It was good for students but of course not for businessman.
Yesterday, I went to Sungai Gabai at Hulu Langat, Selangor there to have a survey to the surrounding. Actually we planed with 6/7 with 4/5 bike. But what was turn out to be is just 4 person with 2 bike. The other 2 fly kite. Haiz. And the most commonly that everytime we go anywhere, they always late! We planned to start our journey sharp at 8am and go out at 7.45am. They all arrive at the waiting place at 8.15am and then they left something and go back to take that things again! We finally start our journey at 8.30am.
We actually not sure the way to go there and we depend on the others two to lead us but they can't awake. So we have to find our way there. Luckily, one one of them remember the way and he went there before. Travel in the morning was kinda nice, breezy, windy and cool too! We arive there at around 9.30am and have our nasi lemak breakfast facing the waterfall!
After breakfast we went up to the top of the hill where the water flow down to the bottom there. The water was so cool since the weather there was kinda Genting Highland! We have our slide at the rock there where the water flow down! It was a natural slide and still fun too! But the bottom was very rocky and not that deep too. It was so refreshing and energising us! Many college students and their lecturer (I think so) having fun with that slide, pushing each other and great to see the girl being push because they were so afraid and screaming! Wow! Making that place really happening. haha. They even try to push me too, but I'm strong enough to fight back!
We have some video/picture with camera phone since I forgot to bring my camera. Luckily the technology allow us to do so if not we will miss that nice front! We go back at 11am and on the way back, we saw others schoolmates just heading there... They even call us to stay longer but I refuse too since I have to take a hair cut just after that and we have had enough of that. We reach home around 12.30am. We travel like 70+km with bike! It was a longest journey to me so far and the way back was very hot and of course not fun at all compare to the morning.
We actually survey the place so that we can plan to have a picnic there on the next holiday when I got the driving license! hehe
I explore more place since I got motorcycle license and you have to see me when I got my driving license! Looking forward for my driving license and the next holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
seriously?!?!
u went jauh2 with ur friends??
Post a Comment