Driving Course: Car Theory

Actually this happen on last Wednesday since I told you guys that I will slowly post my topic afraid that I will be out of topic.

Last wednesday, 12 Mac I have to wake up as early as 6am! Really no different like go to school. You might wondering why so early but the truth is that I have to go that place on 7.30am! I very slow la, I go to eat and buy some meals then only I go there. Before that night, I have a hard time to sleep because I'm too excited about it and thinking.....so many things! Too many idea and imagination running through my head. I sleep at around 12am but until around 1.30am I'm still awake! LOL! It's kinda big deal for me. haha

Actually I just alone, go to listen to that car theory. Many would said it's too boring, without friend never ever go there! But that night itself, I have six sense that I will meet some that I recognise from Martin that will listen together with me.

That morning when I arrive there, my six sense was quite true, but not some that I recognise from Martin, but instead it's Chee Sin, my old friend from our school and my Tadika Classmates. haha. She is with her friend. Although she is not listen with me because she just started the first stage, undang-undang class. Although they are not listening with me, at least we are heading to the same center. haha.

It's not that boring actually. I always advise whom will going to attend this thpe of classes, try your best to focus what he/she is going to give instead of your negative mind always thinking that instructor is boring, lame jokes and even though he/she 'syok sendiri' lol! In this, you will past your time more easily because you pay attention. Try to have that interest to listen to that topic. I really think that all those is interesting because anywhere outside people won't teach you anymore. You will never encounter with such class anymore. Actually we really learn something new. It's interesting but not fun. Kinda wasting my time. haha

So, next class was two weeks after that class. After that class, we have to wait for two weeks for our L license to process then only we are eligible to test drive/driving course.

I really looking forward with that class but time really clash with my driving lessons since after two weeks is my INTERVENSI exam.

Let's see how it will works and time will tell me the truth. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD FOR IT!

(Sorry because I don't have any picture to show you guys since I don't own any hi-tech HP. I'm still using my three years old HP since Form 1.)

3 comments:

sksee82 said...

Great to see that you love BeeGees. I'm a fan of them too. If you need help on the text hiding thingy. Feel free to mail me at

sksee82@yahoo.com

I'm sure I'm able to help out with the insertion of the CSS and Javascript into your template. The codes for the blog post can be manipulated by you.

http://4u2invest.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ur friends name is Chee Sin?!!?!

One of my chinese friend always called me that. I assume its a bad word. Am I right?

That's One Law said...

Ya...it's a bad words and a funny name! You know chee sin last time? She is our former students.

Powered By Blogger