Blog Templates

Lately Ikmal and Kellie have changed their blog templates. And now Vincent's blog changed too. I didn't like this blog templates since mid of this year compare to all my others friend who blogging. Their blog really represent their trully inner self!

So, since Vincent have changed his blog templates, so I asked where he got those stuff and ask him to recommend me. He gave me few links and I saw 3 templates that's are quite ok only for me.

Green Bubbles

Vincent ask me what are my taste. I ask for dark colour templates which reflect me that I'm not really an open minded like the white colour do... I saw this grey colour(not black but still dark) templates. It's looks quite ok for me because not that dark and the colour is quite bright and funky too. But it's stuck to the left side. Don't know why it's like that but I assume that it can be fix. And then, my templates now is blue so I might find something related to blue then only I will change...

Mush Blue Blogger

This time something blue but looks like too dark and the sidebar located at the left...I assume this can also be fix...Quite ok.

Blogy Glass

Said that I don't prefer white? This is because that the blogger posting area(where I type and edit the post) is white colour background. Sometimes dark colour thingy like words appear ok and can be seen at the posting area, but when come to my blog, it's appear to be too dark and cannot be read. This is because the posting area and my blog tottaly vice versa.

This was quite nice also. Clean and have something like cloud design. Maybe I saw too much of Vincent's blog and other friends blog, their blog appear to be clean and clear...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a personal blog so I would still go for dark colour if I can. But the difference in blog posting and my blog is kinda difficult for me sometimes...

I might want to hear your opinion. Please give me some of your idea and suggestion! Thanks!

WARNING: Don't let me know that you like the templates and wanted it for your blog! This is because if you wanted to use that as your blog templates, I might not want to clash or same with you... So give me a chance to choose! Would really like to hear from you!

3 comments:

testing123 said...

I think your current template is cool.. But since u need a change, I think the grey one is the best..

小雨 said...

d 1st n 2nd de is ok

That's One Law said...

Thanks for comment... so the first got 2 votes and the second got 1 votes....

hehe...Thanks!

Powered By Blogger