ISA Detention

Just after Ahmad Ismail case is settle, another case is brought out. Yesterday, 3 Malaysian have been detained under the act of ISA which normally they detain you because you rising up sensitive issue that can cause racial problem and unity in Malaysia.

But this time different not including Raja Petra who is posting baseless issue. The most innocent is Tan, who is a Sin Chew Daily reporter. She is detained because of posting up sensitive issue. Instead of punishing whom making trouble in Malaysia, the government plans to punish those reporter for reporting the truth! What can I say? MALAYSIA BOLEH!

So, as vincentchow.net said, do not bring this to the street rally. Keep calm and stay unity that all I can say and all you can do... You can refer vincentchow.net for more about what can you do.

Since tomorrow is Trial Exam, where on the earth I can still blog about Politics? GTG!

PEACE BROTHER! MALAYSIA FOR UNITY!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger