Latte@8 Live Show!

Finally I have the change to go to watch the live show of Latte@8 at the location itself, Starbucks Sunway Piramid after being ffk by my so called 'best friend' at the very very last minute last time because his parents did not allow him to follow me! What a great disappointment to me!

Luckily, my great sister promise to bring me there, even her friends join us too...

This was my first time to this kind of show which live telecast at national TV! This experience is the experience that I will never forget! The show was fun and I got to get along with my sister friends which we share the same channel to enjoy the show!

I have been watching Latte@8 way back in 2004 if not mistaken. The show was first started in the end of 2004. I still remember when I was watching movie, I think it's Chinese blockbuster and after finish the show, I press randomly the remote and I found out that this show was fun... Then I got to know it's Latte@8 and start to catch the show every week.

Latte@8 show until mid of 2005 and stops until now. They start back just few weeks ago and I was so excited! When I was Form 2, I always say to myself that one day I will be there, live at the location to experience the feel but never manage to go there because I don't have driving license yet at that time! So I should take this opportunity to watch it!

We was really fortunate that we arrive there early because we got the perfect spot! Just infront of the stage and we got to see what's happen all around us!

Before the show start... (behind the stage)
Before the show start (the stage)

Testing...

If not mistaken, Rina is the producer...
(Rina is also one of the 8 TV Quckie host)

Arranging with the DJ
(The DJ is one of the actor from the show KAMI)

Rina and DJ

Latte@8 host, Jason Lo!
(He's also a singer and producer for MyTeam)

What I can say that Jason Lo was a great and cool guy to mess up with! He speak and interact with the audience before the show start...Really a funny guy. In my opinion, he's humble because he's from Kuching... and he don't know much about Kuala Lumpur...(hahaha)

Roll Camera! (We're on air!)

The show starts! LIVE telecast over Malaysia TV!

The special guest, Miss Malaysia World!
(As you can see, she's really hot!)

The guest singer, during commercial break...(testing)

It's me, sister and sister's friends.

When Jason Lo wanna show funky!

THIS IS THE EXPERIENCE THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET! This is my first time and I can't wait for the next time I will be there again. I was looking forward to go there to watch the show, not just me but even my sister because it's fun! What a great loss for my so called 'best friend'. Sorry for him!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

say hi to ur so-called best friend :P

Apa boleh buat, saya terlalu baik hati.

That's One Law said...

Blame your mum! hahaha

You're too good to be true! THANK YOU!

小雨 said...

which 1 is ur sis?both also very LENG LUI ! ^^

That's One Law said...

Haha... The curly hair...

Powered By Blogger