Holiday

Wondering why holiday I didn't blog but when exam going is on I still bogging? This is because my computer is creating trouble for me nowadays! I don't know what happen to my computer. I have to format again. But this time I backup already! But because my folder is too big and not enough memory, so I have to separate one of those folder. That's my video folder. So I though it will be save! But the answer is NO! I also afraid that this time will become like last time I lost my folder. But think not, I lost my video folder again...

Wondering why just me have the problem compare to two of my brother who have no problem at all...

DEJA VU!

It's holiday again! This will be the last holiday excluding Deepavali where we are going to have holiday just for one day, before we are going to the battle field for our SPM!!! I really don't wanna think so much which will affect my holiday and when thinking it, I will have a goosebumps! Even now too...LOL! I plan to revise few of the subject but let's see what will be reality...

That's it, I have many work to be done.... Restoring my video again for the second time not more than a month! We a fuss!

To my malay friends,

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin!

If you're going to hold open house, don't forget to invite me!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger