Sorry for abandon my belove blog and my fellow readers! As you know I'm going through a difficult life! I'm having SPM Trial Exam. I have the time to post this because tomorrow is EST and I don't need to read...haha
It's just left around 53 days to go for my SPM! It's like next week I finish my trial, then 1 week Hari Raya holiday and then 2 weeks normal study and then it's SPM! Wow! I'm sweating!
I wanted to tell you about my sad sad situation which happen on Tuesday...
Tuesday was where I having Add Math exam. I have quite much confident on this time add math because I have tuition so much and I understand much more better compare to last time. I even revise until late at night the night before... I ended up disappointed...
That the add math question is damn hard, but that also broken my confident to do much more better...
To make thing worse, my computer having problem and I have to reboot my local disk C. I have been done that for few times but this time, MY LOCAL DISK D IS DELETED! This is where my folder located in! My folder contain all my precious picture such as school picture and my Jason Lo picture! Not just that, my Bee Gees collection also have gone!
Luckily I backup last time, but that backup was on December 2007! It's have been 9 month I didn't backup my folder and many things happen this 9 months! OMG!
My brother always said he's bored with the computer because always making trouble and I said that was nothing la...But after that, COMPUTER IS NO MORE RELIABLE FOR ME! HATE YOU, COMPUTER!(not you, readers, hehe)
I also cannot accept someone's praise because when people praise, I will immediately have bad luck or opposite of that things. Such as my tuition teacher said I'm quite clever when she's teaching but when in the night my turn to do the homework, I'm blur...SO NEVER PRAISE ME! I can't accept it!
That day when I booting my local disk C, my sister ask me how if my folder is deleted? Then I 'touch wood' and said I have boot few times and my folder is still safe. She remind me to backup. So I though I should backup after the computer is running normal again, but this time my folder was really deleted! Coincidence? I don't know...Better don't praise me, it will only harm me! Really a sad sad situation for me!
So, I have to suffer for around few more days, and good luck guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
aiyer reli pity la
Thanks...finally got someone to pity ma...HAHAHA!
terharu SOB...
Post a Comment