The battery is the main problem now. Sometimes showing full cell and when just a call, it will drop till low battery. This things happens, 5 years back, when I using my Tapioca 3210. It's time... And then, these few days, my HP lagging! Now sometimes show no respond when I press on something. OMG! Don't not to bother me! I still need you! Serve me for 2 months more! Then you can go away peacefully.... LOL! But actually I still need you as a backup or spare...
So fast already 4 years. I still storing my first picture I taken using this HP. Last time this HP is almost EVERYTHING, but now it's NOTHING. LOL! No MP3, MP4, wifi, GPS, memory card and 5MP camera which I need so badly so that I can capture everyday life to you! My beloved viewers!
Other than that, I though my salary is enough for my everything, but when I minus this and that, plan to buy this and that, it's actually not enough and so little! When I work, I want less but when comes to salary I want more..... Wahaha!
This is a picture taken by me using Haiqal Navigator HP, 3.2MP. Not bad! Actually it's my ideal to take this picture but since I have nothing so, I borrow from him. So you see, how much I need a HP! With HP my blog will not be so boring just cover with text!
Lastly, enjoy this picture I snap outside my house shoplots. Not sure whether you seen this police car before but it's getting more and more. It's called 'Helang Lebuhraya Polis' force. I snap the sideway too but Haiqal just send me this. Thanks anyway!
They using this Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X. These car will be used in high-speed car chases, particularly in cases of carjacking, kidnapping and hijacking. I'm sure you're very bad luck and will be in trouble when you saw this police car chase you! I'm sure whatever turbo you installed in your car, you will still end up being caught! I'm sure the police driver will be more than happy to have the chance to step the accelerator down to test the power!
So becareful you Mat Rempit, illegal racer and those kidnapper! I hope you will be meeting your real challenger!
For more story about this Helang Lebuhraya Polis, click here.
So becareful you Mat Rempit, illegal racer and those kidnapper! I hope you will be meeting your real challenger!
For more story about this Helang Lebuhraya Polis, click here.


No comments:
Post a Comment