Today is my first time working as full timer worker. Even thought I started working for few years already, but all is just part time.
Today is also my first day to this new job that promises me a whole lot of useful experience. I' working as a Business Admin that represent the company to open check and paying those employees. Besides that, I also filing those invoice, paying those bills, date entry and going to order stock. Kinda big things.
My job start at 10.30 until 6.30, 8 hours job, Monday to Saturday 6 days a week and the salary is quite high for me. The job is nice, seat there in an air-cond room in a shop and not in office. But I think this is an advantage for me. Previously I don't want to work office job is because firstly, you have to wear formal shirt. I know it's cool but I don't have one. So it would cost me to buy new so called uniform. And then, I don't have to jam with them during the morning, 8-9am riding LRT. It was so jam! You don't know that you have to wait for half an hours and then standing in front of the LRT door!
This place was not far away from my house and not in those office. So, restaurant also easily available with wide range of food and CHEAP! I just need to drive around 15 minutes and then I will arrive on my work place.
Today, you know, first time to that place. The people there not bad. Very friendly and the environment was nice. It won't be long before I get into them and laughing the whole day! LOL!
Today I did filling and the last thing I did was to REPRESENT THE COMPANY TO DO THOSE KWSP THING AND OPEN CHEQUE TO PAY IT. Haha. My boss ask me "Have you open check before?". Then I smile and reply "Of course not!". I think this is very common, as 18 years old guy, do you have the power to open check? If open check also those children check book, play play or those Hell Bank Check! LOL! I think this was cool!
For now, just that. I waiting to know how much I can save and how much I spend this month. Will let you know more about my job later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment