Still Michael Jackson

Oh....Still have been thinking about Micheal Jackson, about his life, what he had contribute, what if he was doing a concert now and when they will release his rehearsal concert?

Just got the time to listen back my old and original Michael Jackson cd and I discover this song. I remember this song, not just the song but the video too is very touching. Many people would only think Michael Jackson can really just rock you but in my opinion, Michael Jackson do sing a lot of romantic, slow and touching song like this. He also contribute alot trying to convey his message through his song. His message usually about humans and earth. I just only know that this song was actually contribute to World Environment Day. And this is it, called Earth Song. Love ya Michael! Thanks Micheal!

Michael Jackson - Earth Song

No comments:

Powered By Blogger