And in my opinion, why have to watch early to compete with others people? Is it that great when you tell out "I watch already! It's good!". We are going to watch sooner or later too. It's even better you watch few weeks or in my case, just one week later. Nice position, cheap and not crowded. What for watch on the first day, go to internet, internet jam, go to buy ticket the queue was so long like the LRT train and then what position you get? Sticking on the side of the cinema wall. This people HP ring, that baby cry, this go to toilet obstructing your view then that one sneeze. WAH LAO! Come out from the cinema you got a surprise! You got H1N1!
Forget about that. After that go to KFC to have our lunch because the movie duration was 2 hours and 20 minutes. So have our lunch at 3pm!
After lunch go to Maxis center at Pavilion(I don't know that Maxis center exist there!) to port from Celcom UOX to Maxis, Hotlink Youth Club. Yeah, you might ask that I just port from , Maxis Hotlink to Celcom UOX early this year. So fast have been using that Celcom for half a year! Now Hotlink Youth Club cheaper ma, so jump back here lo. Then what I realise was, Celcom signal was not that good compare to Maxis. I have to say that Maxis offer the best signal in Malaysia! Then, in my case, many of my friend using Maxis. So when I use Celcom, they will boycott me like not going to reply me because expensive! So when you change, think of your friends and family too. LOL!
So I want to tell to all that,
I'M OFFICIALLY USING MAXIS, HOTLINK YOUTH CLUB! FEEL FREE TO SMS ME EVEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE REASON TO SMS ME! BECAUSE IT'S CHEAP K!
Then yesterday night when to Bkt Saga to have our supper and then go to Steven's pool IN THE MORNING. Back in the morning too la.
I was thinking every now and then that, how good is it if I own a camera phone so that I can snap what I wanted to share with you guys? I'm sure you guys are bored with the bunch of text above. But bare wit me, I'll get that soon k! LOL!
How can I going to get that if I don't have cash? So I'm going to interview tomorrow and going to start work on Monday I think, IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL.
I have been using my Nokia 3220, disco hp for 4 years now. It's time for me to say good bye to VGA camera, dunno how many inch screen, limited memory and function.
Have been looking at the 5800 Express Music. But the camera was really bad, 3.2MP only. Others is worth the money. Just 1k. Any recommendation?
I was thinking every now and then that, how good is it if I own a camera phone so that I can snap what I wanted to share with you guys? I'm sure you guys are bored with the bunch of text above. But bare wit me, I'll get that soon k! LOL!
How can I going to get that if I don't have cash? So I'm going to interview tomorrow and going to start work on Monday I think, IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL.
I have been using my Nokia 3220, disco hp for 4 years now. It's time for me to say good bye to VGA camera, dunno how many inch screen, limited memory and function.
Have been looking at the 5800 Express Music. But the camera was really bad, 3.2MP only. Others is worth the money. Just 1k. Any recommendation?


No comments:
Post a Comment