Nowadays Life

Have been busy with my work lately. I feel like I'm tie to my work now. The whole week is gone by just go to work and come back from work. I work 6 days a week, more than schooling! The office is now my second home already. LOL!

Sometimes feel like very boring working like this. Can't imagine this will go on for another 5 months? Oh no...

Last week, have called Maxis Customer Service for 5 times in a week. Everytime is also the same problem, is to fix my login problem on the Hotlink E-statement and had deal with 5 different staff. I tried to speak to my previous staff who deal with my problem, but the new staff said he's engage. So no choice, I have to tell my story again and what he had taught me just previously was not working.

I can't cover my anger on the 4th time already and I smart to ask his name this time. When the problem persist, I thought I want to deal with that person again but he's engage. So the 5th 'new staff' I talk to, I rise my voice up and ask them not to waste my time try to fix the same problem. What I hate to listen everytime is that, they ask me to wait 2 hours. In less than 2 hours, I will have my account reset and they will send me the new password.

But when the problem is still there, and you call them again, and they tell you please wait 2 hours again, it's like they playing a fool with your time calling so many times! So I ask them that I had listen them saying this words for few times and ask what happen if the problem still not fix? They answer sure ok this time. Luckily the 5th time the problem is fix. Thanks God! I thought I have to call them again and prepare how to fire cannon at them, maybe they know I'm going to fire cannon this time. LOL!

Still thinking of which HP suit my budget while have 5MP camera at least and good feature HP. On the top of my list is Nokia brand, 5MP camera and non-bar. Might buy this N85 but this hp quite old. LOL! But the new one I can't afford, what to complain? I also don't know. Wanted a new HP badly. Thinking how good it will be when I own a new HP, especially when I got lost on the highway, don't know which way to go. Yeah, I'm lost yesterday because I also don't know the way to my destination. I guess all the way to my destination. At that time, I'm thinking how good it will be if I bought a new HP equip with GPS feature. Really a useful stuff.

Help me and suggest my some HP la so that I will not dreaming day and night trying to figure out which is the best. Around RM1k, 5mp camera, non-bar, Nokia and quite new one la...

Thanks a lot! That's it for now...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger