This is actually a birthday party for me by my Chinese Secondary Classmate which happens last Saturday night. Very outdated? I know... Too busy... At least I do update! What you expect? Just that it's like normal mail and express mail like Pos Laju difference.
We went up to Look Out Point. I don't know how long I didn't go there already, maybe around a year! So fast! I used to go there previously and now there's some big changes...
The Look Out Tower is now a restaurant!
The Look Out Tower! Tables up there...
How cool it is to date up there? (If no people watching them like me la...)
Went with Andrew, Sook Foon, Vincent
Poh Yee and Kok Yang(picture by Kellie)
The drink there was so lovely!
But it's bad for those boy-boy group...
Romantic
It's a surprise party for me actually...Err... Is it the cake send to the wrong table?
For me?
The nice surrounding of Look Out PointThanks for the 'surprise' party!!!
I feels great that many of your remember my birthday and have a party together. Actually this is my first party by my friend. You can see previously I have no one celebrate for me...
Appreciate that alot and thanks for coming on that night!
I feels great that many of your remember my birthday and have a party together. Actually this is my first party by my friend. You can see previously I have no one celebrate for me...
Appreciate that alot and thanks for coming on that night!
A group picture...


No comments:
Post a Comment