We went to Sunway Pyramid Bowling Centre(dunno what name). It's my first time went there to bowl. Forgot to take picture about the environment there but that place is very packed! Packed with many profesional that is training there like those that represent Malaysia, (I think they choosing and practicing) a bunch of them and there's some senior from dunno what society...
Some problem going on there resulted some of us to fight as singles. But I'm in the 45 of like 70? Actually it doesn't seems like a match for me because we don't represent any department except representing our family... LOL!
The bowling ball that got my attention... So many and colourful!
Colourful
The list of winner... You won't see me here, bottom abit... HahaFinish at 8.30pm something without taking dinner... I very seldom go to Sunway and I don't know the night scene was that pretty! It's like some oversea country...









No comments:
Post a Comment