I think you guys know that my birthday is on last Thursday, 4th of March. Few days before that I thought no one remember it although I got so many friends around me all the time... No one drop a wish message on my facebook... Until
The eve of my birthday... LOL! Not that bad... Still got some remember my birthday. On the eve of birthday, I still got a project to finish, and I sleep at 1.30am that Thursday morning. The 'Most Sincere Cool Buddy' Awards have to go to Big Head! Who's Big Head? He's not Ah Long... Sound like but not... LOL!
He's my buddy in NS camp and we still keep in touch until now... Very active and have a good bond of friendship. He's the one that call me on that 12am past few minutes... LOL! With his Yooooow tone! Haha... Surprise...
Second award is 'First Sms Greeting' Awards goes to..... Ifzuan the singa.... ngaum... LOL!
Before that, I got another award. 'First Girl Greeting' Awards goes to.... my sister a.k.a Stella! She wish me even before 12am, like around 8 or 9 pm! I'm like surprise because I assign them into my family group ring tone and it's suddenly rang. Everyone is in the house and I wonder who's calling me... It's her! haha... sweet
Thanks a lot for those remember my birthday... It's not to say that I'm emo, but it really made my day if someone remember my birthday. Although it's not close friend but I think if the not so close friend can remember why not the close friend? This is the time to test who's the one really care about you...
So talk about my birth day... Go to college as normal... Everyone start wishing me... Haha... Then after finish class, Shin An my college friend start to sing song follow by the others... SOB... Should I feel touched? I don't know how to react. Just Thanks alot... Many of them bringing guitar to practice and some suggested to play the birthday song for me using the guitar along the corridor! Luckily they didn't do that...
Then my brother ask me whether want a cake. Maybe yes because not always we get a cake right? So they bought me a Lemon Cake.
They got 3 pan to cook all the burger. From a pan specially for the bun, another for the egg and the last for the burger.
Can see they got a lot of order?So we got our stuff. Then we head to Bkt Permai. Our very old hang out place.
For me! Wahaha...
How is it taste like?
We didn't hire this actor to promote the burger... But I think he can be the actor...
Caught! Jilat jari! Nice leh...
After finish... I got free call the whole day. So maximize the free call to call almost all our classmate. Then here comes Parthiban idea to not giving back my HP! Why? To start a Roti Canai war to me! Why Roti Canai? It's the ingredient of Roti Canai actually, egg and flour. Now you know what happen then...
I thought I wanna go and take my bike and runaway... I can take my hp another day... But the parking there got no people, sure got attack. So I go to hide at the end there. But I don't know they realize that!
So? I got my self trap like a goat that going to be cut... Mehhhh.... Here come the attack lo... Beware! Flying egg!
The end results...
For me! Wahaha...How is it taste like?
We didn't hire this actor to promote the burger... But I think he can be the actor...
Caught! Jilat jari! Nice leh...After finish... I got free call the whole day. So maximize the free call to call almost all our classmate. Then here comes Parthiban idea to not giving back my HP! Why? To start a Roti Canai war to me! Why Roti Canai? It's the ingredient of Roti Canai actually, egg and flour. Now you know what happen then...
I thought I wanna go and take my bike and runaway... I can take my hp another day... But the parking there got no people, sure got attack. So I go to hide at the end there. But I don't know they realize that!
So? I got my self trap like a goat that going to be cut... Mehhhh.... Here come the attack lo... Beware! Flying egg!
The end results...
In your opinion, who's the worse got attack? The opposition leader, Ifzuan or the main subject, me? Haha...
This pic you can see the liquid they use to attack me...Although it's bad idea to attack me like that, but what they want is fun... I give them... Haha
Thanks for making this 19th Birthday very memorable. You can see this is my first time got egg attack.







No comments:
Post a Comment