Classic VS Modern

I would like to show some of the stuff that I seen and wanted to compile it here...

The most classic one....

Is it this Antic Radio

or

Classic Mitsubishi Colour TV?

I believe it's kinda hard to see that antic radio. Maybe only in antic shop or by those collector. The TV wow! Nostalgic! I believe you guys ever use this. I did remember that I got that kind of TV back when I'm like 5? 1996 or something? I was smiling when I saw this TV again... Tell me in the comment box, which do you think is older?

Next...


I believe there's many people still using this. This is like the first key? LOL! Although there's so many technology that have change the key for security reason, but those dunno what company still choose to use this type of lock and key on the grill! Grill suppose to be an added feature to safeguard our house but, I believe this key doesn't have much variation. Your key might can open you neighbour's grill! I'm not blaming you guys for using this key, moreover I still own a set of this, I'm blaming those company that choose to use this old fashion lock and key to put in their safety grill!

And then,

IBM computer with tip ball mouse

HP Pavillion

With mirror like finishing as a trackpad

The IBM like, the first portable laptop available in the world on that time? And compare to the HP Pavilion, the latest and the newest... I think we have to thumb ups for all the designer...

Although so, this IBM is a bit lighter than the HP Pavilion. I like the big screen of it also compare to those that selling nowadays, so called wide screen but very small. Hard to do presentation!

And then the last is like, prototype of calculator? I'm quite sure you guys never seen this before...

How big is this?


This BIG!

That's it guys! Busy lifestyle but still feels like unhappy... Will tell you guys more later...

And also about the amount of post that I update, very little right? Yeah... But my mood also almost being defeated because many of them didn't update their blog anymore! Feels like blog is no more popular and feels like I blog alone so lonely...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger