NS Reunion

This is again last week news. Yet another outdated post and yes, I did alot of stuff last week and don't have the time to post it.

What's the stuff? We went back to KSP, Mantin to meet some of my dormmate. Before that, I went to Seremban to meet some of them and then head to our previous camp. It was kinda a touching moment after almost a year we last meet with each other, which was in June last year when we graduate from NS.

Some of my dorm mate and buddy

Another one

Having some lunch and tea together

Group pic




Head to our camp!


Our T-shirt that we have been eagerly waiting for quite sometime

We're in DELTA!

Big Head! He looks like cartoon for some reason... Haha

Buddy of their own


Our cafeteria that are all closed

Last group pic

I believe after this good memories, there's some coming reunion. Hope more people will participate...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger