My Bee Gees Play list Poll!

My previous poll, which survey about my blog is close today.(I think) The poll didn't get much attention from visitors. I'm really upset about that because they didn't bother what I asking for. I just get 4 votes for about one month duration for the poll. Actually it was just two weeks, but after I realise that not much people vote when it comes to and end, I extend the duration but still don't get much votes from visitor. I might also blame the traffic of this blog because I didn't get much visitor to my blog which causes nobody cast their votes.

After that poll ended, I put up another new poll which you can see as besides. (the left column) This poll is to gather information from my private visitors(that's what a survey do) what they think about my playlist and next modify until to the best! I come up with this question because I have comment or even can be said as complain from my visitors that my playlist is bad. I don't know why it's bad for them. So, I come up with few answer. I believe some of them really don't like Bee Gees but I like it. (haha, it's my blog anyway) So my advise is that, keep coming to my blog! Don't make that as a accuse to visit my blog daily! Just pause or stop when it loads so that it won't hurt you eardrum.

My last words... PLEASE VOTE! THANKS!

2 comments:

testing123 said...

U r right, u have the right to put ANY songs u want @ ur blog since its "ur blog".. Juz ignore anyone who says that ur playlist sucks ~eventhough that includes me~ :P
I wouldnt say dat ur playlist in unammusing.. Its just far beyond our age.. But since u like them, just put any songs u want..

Peace !!

That's One Law said...

I know what you guys are thinking. You point "for beyond our age", I have heard it few hundred times when I said that I love the Bee Gees. If you say that Bee Gees is far beyond our age, I accept and agree with you but Bee Gees survive till now! They have 5 decades carrier through out their life!

If you said that Bee Gees is too old for our age, so how would I know the Bee Gees since no one in my family that have Bee Gees album or listening to their songs? Let me tell you the story....(Updated in my blog)

Powered By Blogger