Holiday Planning on August

A little bit of of what our plan on the August holiday after I have the driving license.... Looks fun and it's suggested by my friends.


We actually planned to have a trip to somewhere after I got my driving license but since now the plan is not working because I will have my driving license after the holiday, hope so!

Since we cannot make it, we postpone our trip later, the coming holiday... This is a place suggested by my friend and he saw the promotion voucher somewhere and let me think of it...

Let's see how is it going to be work...

More info on The Lost World of Tambun.
Picture are copyright of Sunway, The Lost World of Tambun.

4 comments:

testing123 said...

wow.. seems much more better than genting highlands..

mesti best!!

That's One Law said...

Hope so...

Firdaus Qudri said...

ya i hope ur plan must be working..

That's One Law said...

See how is our classmates is going to cooperate with us la...

Powered By Blogger