Many things keeping me to be frustrated this few days, or maybe weeks. School test is going to meet us on next Monday. Yaya, it's test again. Wondering? Although just test, but it still needed 2 weeks for the test. That two weeks can teach us many things. Wondering what Jabatan Pendidikan WPKL is doing...
To make the thing worse, the add math project is here and chemistry also because that teacher can't cope with the syllabus. We just finish the Moral project, and here it comes again...Wasting our time. Why can't they just let us focus on exam? Kononnya curriculum. We have to stay back already, then project and I don't know what will come next. This Friday is our open day and can't think how my parents going to accept my result. haha
Leaving the blog unattended for 1 weeks is making me wanna do better each time I post and I really missing blogging but not 'can't live without blogging.' I also make some change with the colour and thinking to change to a better templates. Any idea?
Many things making me frustrated, especially my bad luck that haunted me this few weeks or even month! My bad luck causes me many trouble I gonna solve them one by one without giving up!
Let's see how things going to work out.
By the way, this is my 7th post for this month! I gonna catch up with it and still I still have many topic to post.(I drafted)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment