Moving Slow...

I thought that it was just me who was progressing slowly during holiday, but I checked few sites which I normally lookout for also moving slow. During holiday suppose to be we have much time, yeah we have much time but all those time we use it for goyang kaki. We're too free to do any work, think too much things. Really making us too lazy. For me, I don't have too mood to blog although I'm too boring.

The only blog that I want to praise is Janize's blog. She like addicted to blog! She blog around 2 days per post. Maybe it's that she is not having any holiday and she just post plain text. Although it's just plain text, she intentionally choose black background(I think so...) to match with her multi colour paragraph of text! It makes her blog very appeal and like colourful wonderland! She no need to skip a line to open a new topic, just change colour of the paragraph then you will knew that she's changing topic. Great one! One of the 'have to read' blog. ^_^

I also really admired who can play multiple of musical instrument because myself really wanted to play many kinds of musical instrument like guitar, keyboard and drum. All sounds great! So there's a guy who from Janize blog mention that can play multiple of musical instrument who is from music school. I'm not interested in music school, just that I like to play songs. Really brilliant to know that fellow, really talented, admired and proud of him, although I don't know who is he. haha! Let me know someday, Janize jie!

This 2 weeks, many people busying calling me to go out although I got class. This holiday is really not enough for me I think because I plan to go many places but cannot make it.

Also, the video that I posted previously also didn't get any comment although that I expect many will comment on it because it's really funny? Maybe is it just funny for me? I dunno. I think the video funny from, the way they imitate Bee Gees, singing damn bad and really looks alike Bee Gees. Really no comment? I wanna listen to what you guys think of them, how good they imitate the Bee Gees. Maybe it's because that you guys dunno Bee Gees?

Few more days, I'm going to have my driving exam, after 64 days since I started driving lessons. It's really a long procedure for me. Sounds like confident and easy but I really afraid if I fail. I have to ask for my parents to fork out another RM150 just to resit for the exam. It would be really inconvenience to me because I have to have some lessons more to improve my self then only go to sit for that exam. Not just that, since exam only can be taken on Wednesday and Friday, it will make me have to skip school too, all this is if I fail. So it's kinda a pressure for me. I MUST MAKE IT, OH GOD!

Moral project, done all those 8 Tugasan Harian and 4 Kerja Amal but still blur blur becuase some of them said that this year have to take some more picture again. I'm not sure how but time will tell. Holiday also almost finish, now I have to really concentrate on my SPM. My teacher said that it's only 2 month from the SPM trial which will be held on late of August I think. It's only 160 Days from SPM!

This blog which started on February 2008, after 4 month of blogging have reach 400 visitors! The mean is around 100 visitors per month. It's kinda great I think. The month of May also have ended last Saturday and I only manage to post 10 post for May. So it would be like around 10-12 post per month. Thanks for all my relatives, friends, supporters and readers for keep on coming back for more about my life! Wihout your support, I would definitely stop posting since nobody is going to read, so for who I post for?

THANKS FOR SUPPORT!

2 comments:

小雨 said...

haha thanks for promotin my blog..u dun goyang kaki edi la study hard for ur spm la no much time left edi haha soli im not stress-ing u

That's One Law said...

Thanks for advise!

Anyone visited Janize's blog already? Any comment?

Powered By Blogger