P.S: This post was edited after someone spotted that my grammar in this post was damn bad! My father also even discover this and even said this is standard six english! Hate it so much!!! I know my English sucks but this time sucks badly!!! I plan to strike blogging! I decided to leave my blog alone for one week as boycott!
I got my driving license today, that's also because I call my driving center. It was ready on Wednesday but they didn't call me to take it. Since I go to tuition on Friday, I decided to take the license when I go to tuition. When I arrive there, I still have some time left before the class starts, so I decided take my very own driving license first!
From top, left to right: My standard six picture IC, Form Four picture motorcycle L license and others are Form One studio picture motorcycle P license, car L license, car P license!
P.S: This post was edited after someone spotted that my grammar in this post was damn bad! My father also even discover this and even said this is standard six english! Hate it so much!!! I know my English sucks but this time sucks badly!!! I plan to strike blogging! I decided to leave my blog alone for one week as boycott!
P.S: This post was edited after someone spotted that my grammar in this post was damn bad! My father also even discover this and even said this is standard six english! Hate it so much!!! I know my English sucks but this time sucks badly!!! I plan to strike blogging! I decided to leave my blog alone for one week as boycott!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
congratz lol, intervensi 2 is coming soon....
I know, I know. Don't make me tense... I'm now clear to focus the exam!
Wow... congrats....u can drive....
thk for ur post... u mean the layout of my blog page?? i got the template from the internet... i just replace the old one only...ya.. i am going to get myself a camera....
Wah... nice...
Bole bawak aku jalan2 nanti... keke
Bawak aku juga~
What can I say? COMING SOON!
Post a Comment