Today is our open day and this is our last year here so it is a last year open day to us.
I intentionally bring my picture to take some picture as this is our last year here. So many good and bad memories. Just like last year, I also bring camera along.

Grumpy parents got mad! Looks like she gonna kill her son!

Look like this parents is familiar with the boring open day...

The Lion(Ifzuan) don't recognize the Bear(Parthiban)!

Kononnya masyarakat berbilang bangsa! This should be our school advertisement for the kempen....(You see yourself!) With those gangster prefect, you sure will be save in our school!!!

5 Sn 1 is really a sombong class! All those face, haiz...Just the class monitor can smile!

Our meeting place...
Happy Family 2008! The end...
By the way, Vincent and Jeremy is missing here. Vincent went back home and Jeremy absent... You should see Vincent's new image without spec!
©Copyright desmondlaws.blogspot.com
9 comments:
haha.. muka wana gempak siot !!
Biasalah, Mak kita mah...Takutnya!
This post is cooool dude..
You should post more like this
:)
garang betul!! Mak sapa ni?! mak aku pun x garang oii...
ifzuan posing maut..!! cute bai dia.. xD
I know picture always speak but I hardly bring camera to here and there...
Thanks for support! I like this kind of support, very happening post!
fuyoh kok yang so leng chai jor...hehe..n cik teo hair loneger edi!!! leng lui betul~ miss u all la!!!
Kok yang leng chai d? But I think this picture ah, his hair is not that handsome compare to last year...What do you think?
How about me? haha Still the same is it? LOL!
u stil da same juz ur smile changes edi haha
Post a Comment