FINALLY ENDED TODAY!
I have passed my driving test! Phew! It was a busy and hectic day for me. I was very tensed because I was afraid of not being able to pass the test. There was a huge crowd, around 200 people were waiting there. The condition of the car was not that good, as you can expect. The first test was going up the hill. Although I was not familiar driving the car, however I could somehow manage to pass the test. I was lucky because that the examiner allowed me to pass as I just manage to get the whole tire just 'in' the yellow line, and not more. Normally they would require you to do it once again.
Edited by Stella
How was that passage? It was edited by my 'teacher' when she saw my passage. haha... Really a big different. I know that I have a big problem in grammar, always grammatically problem when I type my post. She just manage to edit that passage then she leave.
Back to the car test. Next is parking and three point turn which is ok for me. I wanted to talk about the 'On The Road' test which is like Too Fast Too Furious ride for me... Actually like many people, I 'belanja makan' the examiner for the 'On The Road' test. Then when I step into the car(my examiner was a man), he treat me like a friend. LOL! This is because that normally we have to do some checking before we start our journey. But when I do just abit only, then he said, "No need lah Ah Chai, fast fast la!" I'm like smiling there, because this was actually what my teacher have said. He would ask you to go fast fast.
Then before that, I meet a friend there. My friend taken the test first before me and his examiner is a woman. That woman failed many driver before. How we know that? Because when the examiner is driving back the car alone , that means the driver is left at another side of the waiting area because that they have failed the test. But my friend, who are also 'belanja makan' the examiner, also being told to drive fast fast. I think he is even worse. He mati enjin twice before started the journey, but still manage to pass. We ask how was the experience just after he step out of the car. He said that the examiner just ask him to drive fast fast. No need to free the gear and handbrake . In the normally procedure, we have to do that. The examiner even told him to zoom past all those bump without stopping. We was like, wow! That was great!
Back to me. After I started to drive fast fast, he would teach you what to do. Change to gear two to speed up, when near the junction, stop and change to gear one and then just speed off. Zoom past all those bump without stopping! I have never ever drive like that. Then when I was going to turn the corner at high speed and help me to corner by turning the steering! Phew! Because of I have wasted many time on the traffic light(cause of traffic jam there), so he was like kinda grumpy and frustrated with me.
On the way back, there's was an uncle ridding the bike kinda damn slow and ridding almost on the middle of the road, makes me can't go further. So I just overtake that uncle with high speed. When I was speeding to overtake that uncle without realising or maybe that my examiner was too afraid push my steering to the other side. I was like kinda, "OMG! It was a close shave!"(I think). The examiner even help me to press the brake when cornering. When inside the driving range, my car mati enjin once because I just thinking to make it fast!
So that was the experience. Everything ended today. No more ridding in the van that hot like hell, pack like sardine and old van which is very bumpy. All ended after 64 days duration since I first started driving! I'm going to have my P license around next week.
Another history of my life....
![]() | ![]() |
Since 2nd April 2008
Theory class on 12 March 2008
ps: This topic was actually written since Friday(today) but many things that keeping me busy away from the computer. So I just posted this on Saturday. Sorry!




No comments:
Post a Comment