Hari Keusahawan 2009 (Part 1)

Finally, the day I waited since I came out from NS have arrive and for now, it's already past. This morning woke up early because I got flu and also I afraid I will over sleep!

But what was disappointing me was, I'm so excited to go back to school, but they all are late! I arrive at school at 9am and they come at 10am and some 10.30 or 11.00am! I intentionally don't want to take my breakfast because I wanted to support our school but with kind of friend's promise, I will be hungry to die!

Ok.... Let's not talk about those upset moment. Past is past. But it's still worth it to go to school back.

This is a full report and coverage for my beloved readers!


The happening event

When you first come in, you have to go to this stall to buy your coupon and begin!

Go back memory lane: They feel to take picture at here because previously they take picture at this spot too.

How if I go in too?
Like a bunch of model? Wahaha!

And then I notice this thing. This is the thing we always wanted to know. Last time our Visi is to become the Sekolah Cemerlang di Zon Pudu before 2008. And after 2008, THIS YEAR 2009, this is what the new thing...

SMK Seri Permaisuri bebas dadah? Why this? Is it that our school many people misuse the drug? LOL!

Any changes?
Sorry because can't find a pic to let you compare. Now only I notice that I don't have a picture of our school front stage pic! OMG!
The changes: Until now the Principal is more willing to fork out money to enhance the beauty our school rather than sponsoring us on photocopy material! Can't imagine the teacher here photostat at the office for the student's have to pay!


THEN!






YOU!!!
I still remember you! You're the one who always make noise and play a fool in my class!

Then Mei Yean: Teacher! Don't la angry! I message for you k! To realise you tension! Wahaha!

Yeah! Gotcha! We're succesful in making Pn. Chen mad! Wahaha!

Discussing where to go next...

While waiting for them...

So, our next plan is... GO HOME AND SLEEP!

WTH??? Bad idea.....

Arif: Let me declare, this is my long time GF! Then WE: HAR??!!!! Is this for real?

Mei Yean got angry and screw all of us saying: WHY? Cannot ah!
(Her's trademark words)

Then WE: Nothing... nothing... OK OK! Sure ok!
Arif: Don't be angry mei mei! Let them be, I still love you...
And they live hapily ever after.....

Long Queue: This is a MUST for every school event. Although actually there's no ghost or even those pretender, but they still like to pay and go inside. Don't know why...

Let's go to our class, 5 SN1

The first thing we did when we go up. The toilet next to our class. Wanted to have a smell on that history toilet!

Looks like the principal close down more and more toilet! So they have no choice but to queue up and chair is put up for their convenience. Going back memory, I also want to join!

Looks like queueing up to get into the toilet is fun... Pity those junior. Wahaha!


Our class. Although the new student's have move in but they did nothing for the class. It's been more than half a year! But our class is almost same. Nothing new...

The new view from our previous class, at 2nd floor


And then we rush down to watch Fikri sing for the karaoke competition!




The audience

Taken a goup pic. But someone's have others intention...

The long lost couple! Still not yet been forgotten!

And then, announce the next one to sing on stage... Cikgu Herman: Errr.. Where are them? Cikgu Asri: Maybe they afraid to go on stage? Wahah!

Cikgu Herman: Haha.... Still want to challenge with student in singing? Hehe...

The abseiling was replace by this new game. Quite disappointed, and many people said this type of game is like for those disable. LOL!


For me it's looks fun. But when I interview the guy who have try it, this is his reaction...

Orange T-shirt: Haiz... Being cheated by Khirudin again...

Notice something obstructing our view from the school's mini stadium.



The soon to be, the pirmary SK Seri Permaisuri

And we, the senior, will look after those juniors.... Tai ko is here ma.... Wahaha!


Some group pic

With the teacher who taught us for many years. We're not bullying the teacher to take pic with us k!


I'm sure many will steal my picture. If you don't want me to say that you're a thief, just leave your name on the comment page of this post so I'm informed that you're taking my picture. The picture is meant for keeping a memory only. Please do not misuse the picture.

All picture are taken by my camera and all picture are copyright reserve.

Stay tune for Part 2, just only at my blog!

Attention: Please do get angry with me because all those words is only my idea and my creation. I had no offence to anyone. In case this is similar to those who's still living or have been death, this is only a coincidence. I apologize for any misunderstanding that arise.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger