Working Life?

Working live, is almost is as bad as studying and in some point might be worse...

This month, for those horoscope is sheep, where that's me, and everyone same age as me, beware. This month is not so good for sheep. It's almost like danger out there... So becareful. Things will not be that smooth, be extra caution, might have relationship problem or arguing with family or friends and might also be betray by someone.

Last week, something quite bad happen to me on work. Not to mention what it is, but you get a emergency call in the morning, and you have to rush to the bank. When that settle, you go back to the company, you get a lecture session. 'Sudah terjatuh ditimpa tangga pula'. Too long never study Bahasa Malaysia already and my Malay proverbs like those Tadika already.

Forget about the bad thing and the past.

I had already apply for a leave on the first day of this month, that for Hari Usahawan. Now, I have to apply for leave because someone important coming back and I wanted to Karaoke with her.

Now when I apply for leave, I have to think twice because it's unpaid leave. I don't have any leave and just Sunday is a rest day for me. I never work 6 days a week and in long hour a day previously, so it's quite boring and I can't not to take leave. I dedicate my time to work, more than I dedicate my time to family or even school!

When I take unpaid leave, one day I lost RM46.15! So for this month, I take 2 days leave, I lost a total of RM92.30! Not just that I don't have income, moreover when I go out, I have to spend money! More than the figure I earn a day! So it's like the same proverb and situatuon as above, you lost 2 days money and multiply 2 again because you spend money! Wow!

Someday, might be next month, I shouldn't apply for any leave and get the full pay for that month!

Last words, sheep, be extra careful. God bless you all!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger