Kellie Bro's 21th Birthday

I don't know that yesterday was Kellie brother's 21th birthday because Kellie didn't inform me and so does Azmi also didn't inform me. The one that inform me was Vincent. He inform me yesterday afternoon. That was also I'm online at my office! If not I will miss out a cool party!

There's quite some problem yesterday. As I said that's Kellie brother's birthday and I'm not familiar with him. So I thought I would just forget about it. But Vincent said many of our friend going too like Kok Yang and Mei Yean. I ask whether Poh Yee going along or not but many people misunderstood.... I ask because it's been quite some time I didn't meet with Poh Yee... Clear your doubts?

It's my first time to a party that have 'theme'. Yesterday theme was 'Beach Party' and the event organiser remind the visitor to bring along a set of cloth in case you 'accidentally' fall into the pool.

I don't bring one. Because I ride bike yesterday. Yes, you might be asking why I didn't drive? This is because early in the morning my brother booking my already. He told me that he's going to use the car tonight.

When the night came and I wanted start my journey with my beach party theme clothes, he ask me whether I'm going to my friend's birthday or somebody else. I stop for a while and answer, I go to my friend's brother birthday. And then he answer me he's going there too... Then I remember that Kellie's brother was from SMK Cheras and same goes to my brother. LOL!

Although so, we go separately because he's going at 9++. I know Kok Yang can't make it because he got a date with his family and Mei Yean.... At first she said she don't want. Then Kellie phone her and she said have a lookfirst. At last, when I head to Vincent house because I go with his sister friend's car, I sms her and she said no. Why? Because his husband not going so same to her... What la Mei Yean! Sook Foon! Is this 11 years buddy? Haiz...


At first I thought I wanna ride bike to Midah, that's where Kellie is living. But Kellie ask me whether she knows the way to her house. Then I think, why not? It's so near my house. Then only I amiss something. She moved? She's not move yet but just using her new house as a event area.

This is her new house. Jaw dropped?

The speechless mouth doesn't just stop there...

The pool side party... Where the fun begins....

The living room facing the pool. The people inside playing Wii to cure boredom.
The porch, with the buffet style dinner.

I like this lamp alot. It's like a jelly cube inside a aquarium? Like those spongebob living inside. LOL!
In the background was Vincent's sister got drunk....

And not forget also, the BBQ and Steamboat Van being booked for this event. We don't need to pay anything of course... Eat all you can!

And the also, the big big boss. Looking very humble I would say. Doesn't seems like those rich people showing off their gold chain, diamond ring or designer handbag, LV or Gucci handbag. LOL!

The girl: What?! Eat all you can?

One of the owner of this house. I knew Kellie more than I knew his brother. Supposedly we come for her birthday?

Smelling something there... It's DJ in the house!

After fine dining. It's time to cut the cake! I would say that the cake was really something. I never seen this before. Normally those cartoon cake is for kids.

The beach cake for adults.... With pretty girl there...

Finally introduce to you, Kellie's brother, Weng Kee... I heard people said Monkey...LOL!

Singing a powerful birthday song in many language...

After that, what's the greatest present for a 21 years old boy? Of course like a fairytale...

You may kiss the (future)bride...
Would like to remind you that this is just a birthday party and not married party

Admiring the cake?

You going to eat the girl?

Somebody push his face down? It's actually he's trying to take out the candle from the cake...

After that, the beach party finally come to live....

Where people were freak out, hugging the coconut tree to secure them from being throw inside the pool!

Sexy girl posing... It's a........boy here.

And the girl start to run away...

Why are my sexy girl running away from me?

Come on girl! Let's jump into the pool and have fun!

A pool of people here....

Group pic. Not me taking pic and I'm not included.

It's quite late now.... Time to go home.... Time to go back to my reality life... LOL!

Happy 21th Birthday to Weng Kee and not monkey...
Thanks for allowing me to come... LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah... bungalow oh... Birthday also seems like shifting new house -.-

That's One Law said...

That's because the new house got a pool, so that sf's bro can organize a themed party... Wat to do? People too rich d ma....

Powered By Blogger