You see, I port from Celcom Xpax on the first day of July and now it's end of August. Almost 2 months right? At the first day I port to Hotlink, when the line is activate, it's just have 50 cents? Then I top up a RM30 credit in it. I tell you the truth that I NEVER EVER reloaded in this 2 months period!
Let's make a guess, how much do I still left? RM1, RM5, RM10? RM RM13 or RM15? I still left RM19.10! It's too crazy to accept that, in this 2 months I only used RM10.90! So unbelievable!
But after you compare the previous or the existing normal price, you will believe what saying now. Currently, since few years ago, call from Maxis to Maxis is like 38 cents to now 33 cents. SMS? 15 cents to 5 cents.
But since the Xpax start to change the Youth World, and now Hotlink even lower now, It's just 12cents Maxis to Maxis base on 30 second per block! Means if you talk less than 30 seconds, they just charge you 6 cents! Just like a sms only! Why would you like to sms if the call is same price with the sms?
Thanks HOTLINK!
But thanks also XPAX for changing the Youth World!
But thanks also XPAX for changing the Youth World!
**********************************************************************************
Previously I have been talking so much or nagging about my future HP and suddenly I didn't even mention about it.
I have set my target on something. It's Nokia because Nokia is more customizable compare to Sony Ericson. I think Nokia is truly Smartphone with many 3rd party compatible software out there. Al thought it's expensive abit, but I think it's worth it. Sony Ericson HP is like not worth it or not the full package. Got 3.5mm headphone jack but lousy camera. Great camera but don't have this and that.
So I'm waiting after Raya, most probably on the early of October. Why? Because it's Raya, many people buying the HP causing it to be higher price! And the other reason is that, I just save enough money. If I bought the HP, next month I'm going to eat ROTI.
Hope everything is going fine. Especially my current HP, be good, don't lagging or spoilt first k!


No comments:
Post a Comment