After snapping picture of the SK SP, En. Herman chat with us for awhile. Asking us what we doing, so that he can tell the principal previous batch is successful? So rise my salary! LOL!
And then, when En. Herman move away, Sook Foon's sister, Sook Yan leaning on the beams, and En Khirudin come over. But nobody entertain him, so he just look around and go away. Wondering whether he come here to have a chat with us then we don't bother him or he wanna see Sook Yan? LOL! Always aiming for the girl only...
And then suddenly, Arif wanna pull Kamil's 'BROTHER'!
Arif get very excited because he got to pull Kamil's 'BROTHER'! (Just joking. Not true story)
So some of us still not yet try the food there. Since the weather that day not that hot, they all buy some food and seat below the nice sunshine.
Since Arif is now studying chef, when he taste the food, this is his reaction...
Blek! This ain't delicious food!
Other's continue eating...
"How come they eat like so delicious? My grandmother's cooking even better la!", claimsArif.
Miss Sook Foon also said this ain't tasty.
"Excuse me waiter. Can I exchange to others thing else?", sook foon tell to the waiter
The waiter: "This is the best we can serve, MADAM!"

Remember the time?

Cikgu Fadzilla. Use to talk about her and Firdaus Ruslan, write she love this and that. When she come over, we cover the drawing, ON THE TABLE. And she became blur. In her's mind "what happen to the students nowadays..."
Mei Yean: My husband, nice ah. Matching?
Since we're the couple, pay me the money to buy vege!
Arif: Mei Yean! Please allow me to marry Sook Foon too!
Before go back, SF "See you at home honey!"
Saw this cartoon which is very true to every students who finish SPM.
Left RM 3 and I bought this. Someone say this is useless. Quite true...LOL! Don't know why I wanted to buy this thing. Maybe because this looks like cert? Wanted a cert so much!
Remember this pic? I took similar pic last year. Just to compare...

Last year... More tent
"Excuse me waiter. Can I exchange to others thing else?", sook foon tell to the waiter
The waiter: "This is the best we can serve, MADAM!"
Suddenly I saw Cik Fadzilla. Thinkimg back the best part being with her...
Remember the time?
Cikgu Fadzilla. Use to talk about her and Firdaus Ruslan, write she love this and that. When she come over, we cover the drawing, ON THE TABLE. And she became blur. In her's mind "what happen to the students nowadays..."
Last year... More tent
VS
Last year group pic!
So little people
Worth waiting? Thanks for supporting. I'm quite satisfy with this event. If you wanted good quality picture, you can leave your message on the comment area and I will get to you ASAP!
I apologize for any misconception that arise. All this is for joking purpose only.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
If I still have the chance
If I still have the chance
Attention: Please do get angry with me because all those words is only my idea and my creation. I had no offence to anyone. In case this is similar to those who's still living or have been death, this is only a coincidence. I apologize for any misunderstanding that arise.


No comments:
Post a Comment