Sports Shoes Crack?

I have been wearing this New Balance sports shoes for quite sometime now, around 2 years?

My father bought this on Jusco 50% discount. After just few months of wearing it, the base of the shoes, peel off. I have restick it few times already, using Dunlop glue and even Super glue but it's still peel off. I thought cheap things is like that. But I like this shoes alot. Not because of the design but because of the comfort you can't get on any others shoes. It's like walking on a cushion... Haha...

Few days back, I meet with New Balance shoes fans or something like dealer. I ask him whether New Balance is not lasting or whether it's because too long it peel off? So he asked me, did I ever put my shoes outside the heavy sun to dry it. And I say yes, because I shoes come into contact with water. It's normal for my school shoes, it's same to all the students too right? That's what my mum teach me, natural deadorise! haha...

Actually I shouldn't do that.

Here's the advise he gave me if my shoes wet again next time. So I think I should share it with you guys my few cent tips I got.

1) If your shoes wet and wanted it to dry, DO NOT PUT IT UNDER THE SUN!
-Instead, put under shady place with dry air flowing, like balcony of your house or compund.

2) Put in the old newspaper inside to absorb the moisture.

That's it! Good luck and hope your shoes base won't peel off!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger