It's time for me to pen down my Chinese New Year wish to my readers after few post didn't mention about my self these days.
Before I prepare this post, I have a visit to my last year CNY post(wondering whether this is my first CNY post) because I remember last year CNY was on Feb and my blog started on 1st of Feb!
It was so fun to read back my past memories, what I have done during CNY. It really brings back memory, feel like sobbing and smilling, mising those school days... and last of all, reading my weird story line, and so many grammar mistake that will confuse my readers! LOL!
I appologize about that and I always try to improve my blogging skills. I try my best to bring you the real situation and what I feel to all you readers, so that I will not just 'syok sendiri'.
This year is a year of OX and OX is a hardworking animal. I saw many cute sculpture of OX and many special things such as new BULL DANCE? Instead of having lion dance, we have bull dance for OX year! haha.... Chinese, so many things.
And then, sheep 'Fan Tai Shui' this year, means like we oppose the the God la. So for those sheep, have to be becareful of health, wealth and relationship!
Little advise from what I had read from some Feng Shui sources(all this apply only for sheep), always take good care of sheep's health and if you(sheep only) are sick, take care of it seriously. Don't treat it as a simple thing because this year would be different. Take care your(sheep only) money or sheep might riss losing thier money due to thier carelessness. Be more patient this year as some things happen not that smooth and depends on people point of view in investing.
And then, this year is predicted not a good year for economy. So for my assumption, OX is not a good year since 1997 is also OX year. After 12 years, the economy improve but this year, OX year again and the whole world is facing economy crisis again! Too bad! The horn of the bull really affect us! LOL!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
And because this is my first year working on Jan, I hardly go to shopping and have that 'happening' feel, this year I don't really have the CNY mood although just 2 more days it's CNY! I going to off tomorrow(CNY Eve), Monday(First day of CNY) and Tuesday(Second Day of CNY).
I thought that I can get a job from Mdm Kuan, and start to off tomorrow, and start work on First of Feb. Because it's didn't end up like that, so I hope to get more holiday. I wanted to extend my off until Third and Fourth day of CNY.
Wish all my chinese readers have a
Healthy and Wealthy Ox Year
2009!
Healthy and Wealthy Ox Year
2009!


No comments:
Post a Comment