Get more off on CNY!

I asked my manager whether is it possible for me to off until this Thursday and start work on Friday.

And my manager reply? "Go la go la. Enjoy while still young. Not like me, old already, no more fun, very lonely CNY..." LOL! So poor!

Eventhough so, my brother still said that "Why still early start work?". Because my brother going to Bangkok Thailand on the Third day of CNY. Maybe start work on next Monday. That's why sounds so snobbish. LOL!

They are going to Bangkok Thailand on the Third day of CNY, so why I wanted so many off? Will not have any event also ma...


By the way, anyway wanted to go out, go and ask ang pau from friend or maybe wanted to visit me, please message me and invite me to join your troop! I will be more than happy to join, but for that few days only. I will have car to drive since my brother will not be around...haha...

Can go and 'Pai Len' with the car...huhu!

Hapi hapi New Year 2009!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger