Wow! Surprise? No worries, you are still on my blog, last time known as All About My Life and this is my New Year templates for this year!
How was it? haha...Many have changed their blog templates, how can I not change? Readers should be bored with that!
I intentionally to wait for today to post my first topic today because? Auspicious Day! 3rd of Jan 2009!
As a kick start, I finally not a jobless anymore! I found a job a Pavillion yesterday as a waiter at Pepper Steak. I'm going to start work tomorrow. Do come and have a visit to my work place! I really afraid I can't get a job because I run out of money! I have been spending many money nowadays because of so many festive holidays! Wow!
As a result I worked, so this blog will be slow down but NEVER BE ABANDONED! Maybe except when I go for my National Service...
I still working on my new templates. Please hang on with me and enjoy this cool new templates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment