Pai Nian with classmates!

Hunger for my post? LOL! Maybe not...

Finally my dreams come true! I always wanted to be like my brothers trend, when CNY arrive, their friend, a whole bunch of friends will go house to house of their friends to ask for Ang Pau! LOL! Not greedy la, but it's actually filled with friendship.

In this way, we still can keep in touch with each other!

This was planned like almost last minute. This happen when Poh Yee was free today and wanted to go to Sook Foon and Mei Yean house to 'Pai Nian'. Since I never go to Sook Foon house and never go out with Poh Yee before.

All this was possible because my brother left to Bangkok and I owned the car from the day they left Bangkok! I also got another extra off since my manager didn't call me to work today! wahaha...

Too bad, Sook Foon was outstation and Kok Yang also got work. In addition, Mei Yean's handphone was off! So I thought, if they not free, maybe I still can have lunch and watch movie with Poh Yee since she rarely get to come out.

Luckily Mei Yean reply me later and I get Vincent to join us too! I knew Vincent was always free and it was so kind Vincent could join us. Thanks!

We go to Mei Yean house to ask Ang Pau, go to have lunch and later go to watch Red Cliff II.

Hope this could continue the coming year and our friendship will last!


Ps: Sorry, no picture are available.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger