Pepper Lunch

As you know, I'm working there as a waiter. Today off, that's why I'm so free to post this topic. ^.^

Pepper Lunch Logo

Did you ever dine in Pepper Lunch before?

Pepper Lunch is the branch of Japanese Steakhouse. Pepper Lunch at Pavillion, Kuala Lumpur is the first outlet in Malaysia and actually this Pepper Lunch is already very famous in Singapore. So, you have to give it a try!

Pepper Lunch Pavillion

Pepper Lunch also is the casual steakhouse that serve D-I-Y! All the pepper put on the table is freshly ground by the staff every morning to provide fresh and original flavour of pepper!

For your information, all the meal serve is included pepper, that's why we are called PEPPER LUNCH! But we not just serving lunch! Just name... Don't ask me why 'LUNCH' and not breakfast or dinner. LOL! For those who don't like pepper, you may want to order the meal without pepper.

We also have two type of sauce. Garlic Soy sauce which are salty and Honey Brown sauce which are sweet is added to the meal finally, depends on your choice.

If you can eat beef, I recommend you to try out our Hamburger Steak! This meal is our best selling dish in Japan! Besides that, we also have Teriyaki Pepper Chicken or Salmon which is very delicious!

Hamburger Steak

In addition of that, we also have variety choice of Pepper Rice! You can choose to have Beef Pepper Rice, Curry Beef Pepper Rice, Chicken Pepper Rice or the Salmon Pepper Rice! These Pepper Rice is very famous among the Malaysian and Singaporean!

Curry Beef Pepper Rice with Cheese!

After the main course, we also have side dishes such as Salad and Ice-cream! We have three choices of Salad such as Chicken Salad, Seaweed Salad and Spicy Tune Salad!

Spicy Tuna Salad!

For Ice-cream, we have Kuromitsu or Caramel Flavour and Matchaor Green Tea Flavour . Although our ice cream is very expensive, price at RM3.60 for one, but trust me. I have tested the ice-cream and it's more tastier than the McDonald's ice-cream! The Vanilla flavour was so strong thanks to the milk from Australia and New Zealand! Now you know why it's so tasty!

Kuromitsu or Caramel Flavour

Matchaor Green Tea Flavour

We also serve take away if you want to...

Hope to see you there! (If I'm still there...LOL!)

*Notice: This is not a sponsored post. Looks like, but it's not. I'm just a worker there and have no any relation with Pepper Lunch. I didn't receive any pay for this introduction.

Image from http://www.pepperlunch.com.sg

No comments:

Powered By Blogger