Today I meet with my junior schoolmates and blogger buddy, he told me that my blog templates was cool! Thanks Ikmal!
Actually I have put on a poll to survey my current templates but it's didn't show up, so I just remove it...
Have a last look of my first templates, called Dots Dark.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I visited kennysia.com just know, he posted a post about back memory lane, (maybe I shall do that too, maybe later or next year, LOL!) I read through it and I found out that I haven't read a post about this or maybe I miss out!
***************************
5
*********************
4
**************
3
********
2
****
1
*
This post talking that it's a good idea to export Malaysian-made TV shows to Korea!
But do not export this as this will be horror movie for Korean and bad name for Malaysia!
(Picture steal from kennysia.com. Thanks!)
I visited kennysia.com just know, he posted a post about back memory lane, (maybe I shall do that too, maybe later or next year, LOL!) I read through it and I found out that I haven't read a post about this or maybe I miss out!
***************************
5
*********************
4
**************
3
********
2
****
1
*
This post talking that it's a good idea to export Malaysian-made TV shows to Korea!But do not export this as this will be horror movie for Korean and bad name for Malaysia!
(Picture steal from kennysia.com. Thanks!)
More on this topic, have a look at this.
Can't stop laughing at this! This will surely a blockbuster at other's country! LMAO!
Can't stop laughing at this! This will surely a blockbuster at other's country! LMAO!


No comments:
Post a Comment