Wondering why that small things get my head cracking? Actually the above is not my main concern. My main concern was about my future!
I'm in the middle to making decision. I was told by some senior that my Psychology course at HELP University needed me to take Foundation course, either Foundation in Arts or Science.
At first of course I'm thinking to enter the Foundation in Science since I entered Science Stream on secondary school.
But my senior, she took the Foundation in Arts and she also advise me to take Foundation in Arts also because my science subject was, not just quite bad, but VERY BAD!
The first intake for Foundation in Arts is on January, it's past. The next and the last intake would be 23rd of March. I had my National Service on 19th of March!
My first choice is to delay National Service until next year. My planning is to go for training after I done my Foundation.
Foundation suppose to take only one year, start on 23rd March and end on next year March. Then I enter 2nd batch of NS(next year 2010) until Jun and take the Psychology course on the 3rd intake on September 2010.
My second choice is to follow the schedule. Go for the training on this coming March and wait until next year 2010 for the first intake on January. But like wasted one year and WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER COMING OUT FROM NS?
I'm will be like nobody? Wondering on house or maybe working all the time while all my friends studying on University?
After I have a check on NS official web, the delay is only for certain condition. Their condition to delay for NS is
"that the person is pursuing thier course in a period they are require for NS training."
*My own translation, origin from NS official web. The translation meaning might different from the original because of my educational level.
As I highlighted, the condition is "IS PURSUING"! I'm not pursuing my course at that time... The course is not even started because the course starts on 23rd of March while NS is 19th of March!
After I checked, I think I would have to take the second choice already... Work and work and work! Get more money then enter the University as rich people! hahaha...
Then can go yam cha and hang out with college buddy every night! Dress smart and own those electronic gadget and the things I always dream of.... LAME AND DREAMING! Really waste my 1 years time la...
Why la I don't get to enter NS on the first batch?!!! NS kacau la!
Any idea? I need your advice and feel from to comment! Please don't let me suffer alone!


No comments:
Post a Comment